Our attendance at the recent AOG expo in Perth and then OTC Houston this week represented the first big days out to major Oil and Gas exhibitions/conferences for our Suretank sales team. Our exhibition attendance schedule stretches right through the calendar until December, and includes meeting and greeting customers and suppliers at conferences in varied global Oil and Gas hubs, from Kuala Lumpur to Aberdeen, from Rio de Janeiro to Jakarta.
Members of our global sales team will be present at each of these events and will use the opportunity to maintain Suretank’s position as a forerunner within the Oil and Gas industry by enhancing our first-hand knowledge of the innovations and new technologies driving offshore engineering and manufacturing, and by capitalising on immense networking opportunities such exhibitions offer.
Sales team members from Prior Diesel, a recently acquired Suretank company, will also be present at several of the exhibitions, and would be delighted to discuss the value their products and services can offer the marine, diesel and oil and gas sectors.
Some of the exhibitions we will be visiting include:
● Oil and Gas Asia - 2-4 June - Kuala Lumpur
● Sea Work 2015 - 16-18 June - Southampton (Exclusively Prior Diesel)
● Brasil Offshore - 23-26 June - Rio de Janeiro
● NOF Energy Meet The Buyer & Exhibition - 23 June - Aberdeen
● Offshore Europe Conference & Exhibition - 8-11 September - Aberdeen
● Oil & Gas Indonesia - 9-12 September - Jakarta
● Sakhalin Oil and Gas - 28 Sep- 1 Oct- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
● ADIPEC Exhibition - 9-12 November – Abu Dhabi
● OGAV Vietnam - 1-3 December - Vũng Tàu